[horde] SyncML home/workcountry doesn't use Horde_Nls

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Aug 6 12:35:25 UTC 2012

When I enter the home/workcountry for a contact, the countries are
listed dutch (the active locale) here. However, when I sync the
contacts with my mobile phone through SyncML, they show up translated
to english.

Possibly related to this, if I enter a new contact on my mobile phone
and happen to enter the home/workcountry in dutch (instead of english)
the country is not sync'd at all.

Is there a reason for not using the active locale for syncing trough SyncML?

Best regards, Arjen