[horde] Contacts and Calendar Correct Settings

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 9 12:45:47 UTC 2012

Quoting Kevin Smith <theonlytalkinggoat at gmail.com>:

> I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I recently re-flashed my
> android phone, and was having some issues getting it to resync the contacts
> and calendar, using an active sync exchange account. Turns out, when you're
> setting up the account, you have to use the entire email address in the
> domain\username. For example, the finished product would be \
> testuser at testdomain.com .

This is not true. The only time you would need to use the full email
address in the *username* field is if your Horde login also expects
the full email address. The value of this field is passed directly to
Horde as the same username you would log in as via the web interface.

The *only* place that *requires* an email address is the, well, email field.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org