[horde] Session issue after Passwd change

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Thu Aug 9 13:30:29 UTC 2012

Il 09/08/2012 13:56, Ralf Lang ha scritto:
> Am 09.08.2012 13:53, schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

>>> It SHOULD affect if horde tries to restart your login session with the
>>> new password.
>>>
>>> If this doesn't work for ldap, it's a bug (it works over here though).
>>> There's known problems with authentication over imp.
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> for vpopmail driver the "no_reset" option has no effect, users must do
>> logout and login again.
>>

> Please create a ticket.
> Can you provide a testing environment for changes to the vpopmail
> driver? I currently have no such setup.

While preparing an access to our development server (the same
configuration of the production email server) I tried the password
change and magically it worked!

So I check the configuration and apparently are the same, I also copied
the configuration of "passwd" from the server where works to the other
server but still not work.

So this is te situation, 3 Horde4 servers, one for development where
passwd with vpopmail works, one for testing and one for production where
passwd does not work.

The main difference is that development server was installed from zero
and testing and production are upgrade from Horde3.

How can I find where is the problem?
--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/