[horde] Calendar subscribe URL in Kronolith (H4)

Nicolás Ilich Samus electroniko.87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:47:48 UTC 2012

Hi! I'm trying to subscribe to a kronolith calendar. Now i'm getting an
apache 404 so i checked file permissons (everything is ok) in /rpc. Seems
that mod_rewrite is not working ok (but it is enabled) and this is my
.htacces in /rpc

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
    RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
    RewriteRule   ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

The error is "File not Found" when search for file
/rpc/kronolith/xxxxxxx at xxxxx. If i change the url to
/rpc.php/kronolith/xxxxxxx at xxxxx it works fine, so rpc isn't looks like be
the problem.

PD: My installation is in the document root of the virtual host

Any idea?

--
Atte.
Nicolás Ilich Samus