[horde] How to add imp to the available available horde menu items

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Wed Aug 15 10:20:01 UTC 2012

I just installed horde on a Ubuntu version 12.04 machine.  I used the
default (apt-get) repository for the install.  This is horde3 and imp4.

The install went well.  I brought up the page's url setup horde and
imp's defaults and a imap authentication.  In the imp setup
configuration page I see horde as a default menu option.  However, I
don't see that option available (for imp) in the horde configuration
page.  So I don't see any option.  So it's not clear how to activate
this option for horde once a user logs in.

Thanks in advance for anyone who will shed some light on this.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com