[horde] Fatal error in service Weather

Frank Kirschner frank at celebrate.de
Fri Aug 24 14:29:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

please check from you system where Horde is installe if you get back a
response from the Google weather API by sending the following string:

http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=Stollberg%20Germany&hl=en

if you get back valid XML data, you the connection of Gaooles API is ok. I
had a last time a problem with the XML parser of my system in fact of an
update what was wrong.

tht
Frank