[horde] Upgrading from 1.x to horde 4

Paul Ronald jhon.higgins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:05:11 UTC 2012

2012/9/25 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Please don't top-post.
>

> Zitat von Paul Ronald <jhon.higgins at gmail.com>:
>
>  2012/9/17 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>

>>> Zitat von Paul Ronald <jhon.higgins at gmail.com>:
>>>

>>>  Hello,

>>> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/****Admin/Troubleshoot#toc7<http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/**Admin/Troubleshoot#toc7>
>>> <http:/**/wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/**Troubleshoot#toc7<http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc7>
>>> >

>> Hello,
>>
>> i have read the link: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/**Admin/Troubleshoot#toc7<http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc7>
>>
>> I have read the log og execution and i have solved all the errors.
>>
>> i am upgrading a version tar.gz 1.2.20 of Horde and i am installing PEAR
>> not separate
>>
>> The pear config-show -c horde, show correctly my horde directory
>>
>> I do not known where is the problem.
>>

> What do you mean if say you have solved all errors, if the problem still
> exists?
>

> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

The "problems" were in the stdout of the command "pear install --alldeps
horde/webmail", this command show problems with some packages, fileinfo,
beta and alpha versions, etc. This is the point 1 of the link

In the point 2, i have correct the horde_dir.

   - pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
   - pear install horde/horde_role
   - pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
      - when it ask, i put the path to my horde installation 1.2.20,
      /var/www/horde
   - pear install --alldeps horde/webmail
   - /usr/bin/webmail-install:
      - the output of the command /usr/bin/webmail-install:

      Warning: include_once(Log.php): failed to open stream: No such file
      or directory in /var/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 14

      Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
      (include_path='/var/www/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in
      /var/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 14

      Warning: set_error_handler() expects the argument
      (Horde::errorHandler) to be a valid callback in
/var/www/horde/lib/core.php
      on line 57

      Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

      Fatal error: Class 'Horde_Registry' not found in
      /usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Bundle.php on line 60

The installation 1.2.20 was done with a tar.gz and is not in separate PEAR
installation.

I use RHEL 6, i have tried upgrade and a new installation.

Thank you