[horde] ActiveSync does not work after update to 2.0.0beta4

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Oct 14 00:00:58 UTC 2012

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com>:

> 2012/10/14 Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>> There is some authentication error happening during the call into IMP's API.
>> What type of authentication are you using with Horde?
>
> $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
>
> IMP -> IMAP Server

I have *no* idea what is wrong here then other than maybe some stale
cache on the server or bad local modifications to the code. Maybe
Michael Slusarz has an idea why this is failing?

Authentication *must* have succeeded in order for you to get as far as
you did in the code, but for some reason IMP fails to find the active
imap object to use so it throws that exception.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org