[horde] ActiveSync does not work after update to 2.0.0beta4

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Oct 14 19:37:59 UTC 2012

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com>:

> 2012/10/14 Samuel Wolf <samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com>:
>> My profile work fine on my phone, my wife's profile does not work on
>> the same smartphone.
>
> I found something, there was one difference between my wife's profile
> and my profil, she has imap folders with "ä".
> So I add a imap folder (äbc) in my profile and activesync stop immediately:

I cannot reproduce this. I just created a folder named "äbc" and the
folder tree synchronized with no issues, and displayed correctly on
all of my devices.

Also, this is not the type of failure that would cause the backtrace
you sent me yesterday. That was encountered before IMP even sent the
IMAP server any requests.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)