[horde] newb -- questions regarding ulaform

Uttiya Chowdhury chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 03:50:04 UTC 2012

> What exactly doesn't allow you to proceed? Which steps?

Well, actually, I can't get ulaform to save forms in the first place. But it may be my fault -- I am running Horde 5.0.0beta5, and simply copied Ulaform 1.0-git inside that, then updated config, created db schema, and gave it a try. Ulaform shows two menu items on the left: "list forms" and "new form". I go to new form and use SQL (I tried mail also) and save it. Ulaform shows no error. But when I go to try list forms, nothing is there. I also manually tried to check what is in the ulaform tables, nothing there.

BTW, I saw this exact same problem while running sesha git in my horde-beta -- so may be it is the same reason or something?

> By the way, ulaform doesn't have an output functionality
> yet.

That functionality seems like should be easy to add -- or would it be counter to the goal of the project?

Thanks.

UC