[horde] ActiveSync does not work after update to 2.0.0beta4

Samuel Wolf samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:15:05 UTC 2012

2012/10/18 Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> I hate to sound like a broken record, but I still am unable to reproduce
> this. The only way I can do something about it is if you are able to narrow
> this down to something that can lead me to reproduce it. Is there anything
> interesting earlier in the log?  Normally, a device won't issue a FOLDERSYNC
> request more than once or twice a day unless it has a reason to. Reasons
> would include the server indicating that the folder structure is no longer
> valid (only happens if you add/delete mail folders on the server) or there
> were some sync errors that would lead the client to want to start over
> again.

Sorry I do not have a earlier log.
I change today nothing on my folder structure. But I see on my
smartphone an unreaded mail which I delete short before in IMP.
Maybe thats the ground of the new FOLDERSYNC?

Can we make a diff between the working database and the datebase when
activesync do not work? Can we see something there?
IMAP Server is dovecot of debian squeeze.