[horde] Label printing feature in sesha

Uttiya Chowdhury chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 05:00:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I would really like to have a label printing feature in sesha. A simple first implementation may be as follows:

Under sesha/config, we keep a label.css that is designed to show any combination of:
-- text data coming from sesha
-- 1D barcode generated using php Image_Barcode2 class
-- QR barcode generated using php Image/BarcodeQR class

Then, from sesha, if we choose print, it will print using this css and label will come out with barcodes. This we may be able to print just from browser's print feature.

Any comments/guidance?

Thanks.

UC