[horde] sesha, using property dblookup

Uttiya Chowdhury chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 10:41:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I am trying to set a property type of dblookup in sesha.

* I have a table with one varchar column only
* For DSN field, I have tried leaving it blank (hoping horde default will be used, or also phptype://uc:pa$$word@localhost/ces_net (uc is username, pa$$word is password, mysql server is on same machine as webserver, database name is ces_net)
* But when I go to add new item, I get error:
<code>
Fatal error: Call to a member function selectValues() on a non-object in /mnt/ce/main/htdocs/horde/libs/Horde/Form/Type.php on line 3662
</code>
* For query, I am using:
<code>
select column from table;
</code>

Table is there, there is data in the table, and I have logged in as ces_net and checked that I can select from the table.

This is in sesha-1.0.0-git in horde 5.0.0-git.

Could you let me know if this is some bug/unimplemented feature, or am I am doing something wrong?

Thanks.

UC