[horde] Sesha inventory stock item count

Matīss Jēkabsons matiss at jekabsons.lv
Mon Oct 29 08:55:26 UTC 2012

On 10/29/2012 10:50 AM, Ralf Lang wrote:
It is stand alone app, because when we startet to develop it, i wasnt
familiar with Horde.
Because of need for some kind of complicated functions, i think that
interface sesha-my WEBapp would bee the best, but also, maybe i am not
the onlu one, who needs such a features.

In fact, i could give you an access to that WEBapp, to take a look. But
the only thing - it latvian language only for now.