[horde] Invalid From and Subject in Inbox with latest Horde 5.0.0RC1 and IMP6.0.0RC1

Jens Gruentjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Mon Oct 29 17:14:58 UTC 2012

Hello list,

I just upgraded to the latest RC1-versions of Horde (5.0.0RC1), IMP
(6.0.0RC1), Ingo (3.0.0RC1), Turba (4.0.0RC1), Kronolith (4.0.0RC1)
and Nag (4.0.0RC1) on a test system.

When I log in into Horde and switch to my Inbox, then every message in
the Inbox is from "Invalid Address" with the subject "[No Subject]".
If I then switch to any other folder, every message is shown with the
correct "From" and the actual "Subject", even if I try the special
folders "Sent" or "Trash". I first tried with language "Deutsch" an
then with "English (American)" but no difference (apart from the
translated text obviously).

Logging into horde as another user gives the expected result, i.e. the
messages in Inbox are shown with the correct "From" and "Subject".

Is it possible that the problem occurs because my name is Jens
Grüntjes (look at the ü in my last name)? I log in only as "jens" but
my complete name is saved in the preferences. The other user's name
does not contain umlauts.

As I wrote this message another mail was arriving in my Inbox and this
new mail is shown with the correct "From" and "Subject". But the old
mails in my Inbox still have no valid "From" and "Subject".

Can someone help me?
--
Viele Grüße
Jens