[horde] Groupware 5.0.0: ActiveSync > 3 days == "cannot connect"

Chris Flav chris.flav at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 30 23:05:33 UTC 2012

I have the strangest problem (just upgraded to H5.0.0 from H5.0.0RC1).  If I change my iPhone's setting from 3-day mail sync to anything other than 3-days, I get an error saying that it cannot connect to the server.  During that time my access_log shows multiple successive POSTs with Cmd=Sync, but I can never get the email to the device.

If I switch it back to 3 days in the iPhone prefs, it works.

Tips?

Thx,

C. Flav