[horde] Horde 5.0.0

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Wed Oct 31 05:19:33 UTC 2012

Quoting Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:

>> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
>> Application Framework version 5.0.0.
>>
>> The Horde Application Framework is a flexible, modular, general-purpose web
>> application framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of
>> components that are targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in
>> developing modern web applications. It is the basis for a large number of
>> production-level web applications, notably the Horde Groupware
>> suites. For more
>> information on Horde or the Horde Groupware suites, visit
>> http://www.horde.org.
>>
>> For upgrading instructions, please see
>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/UPGRADING
>>
>> For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL
>>
>> The major changes compared to the Horde version 4.0 are:
>>    * Completely redesigned user interface.
>>    * Much improved ActiveSync library including version 12.1
>> support and email
>>      synchronization.
>>    * Default to UTF-8 for all e-mail messages.
>>    * IMAP groupware storage without dedicated Kolab server.
>>    * Improved support for Kolab 2.
>>    * Cache buster for JavaScript and CSS files.
>>    * Allow view-specific help files.
>>    * Dropped support for Internet Explorer 6.
>>    * Many further improvements.
>>
>> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
>>
>> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/0c35b405eb6bc8f8b2a40bbfa9b5d9f64705d2b9/horde/docs/CHANGES
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> The Horde Team.
>
> Delete item in Inbox using iPhone results in "Unable to Move
> Message.   The message could not be moved to the mailbox Trash".
>
> Reported in the previous version, same problem in released version.
> Works fine using the web gui, just not with Activesync.

Enabled device debugging...I see the following in the activesync log:

2012-10-30T22:16:48-07:00 DEBUG: Horde::moveMessage(INBOX,[14981],trash)
2012-10-30T22:16:49-07:00 DEBUG: Updating state during delete
2012-10-30T22:16:49-07:00 ERR: QUERY FAILED: Column 'sync_key' cannot be null

INSERT INTO horde_activesync_map (message_uid, sync_modtime, sync_key,
sync_devid, sync_folderid, sync_user, sync_clientid) VALUES ('14981',
1351660609, NULL, 'ApplC39JJ9YQDTTN', 'INBOX', 'testuser', '')