[horde] Can't sent html mails

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Nov 1 13:26:11 UTC 2012

I found the problem accidentally.

In Horde is a setting to download (and embed?) images from the net to
the e-mail.
When I go to Horde Konfiguration a popup message tells me that it can
not find the images for my old html-signature.

So this signature must still be located somewhere.

Where can I find and delete it?

Andreas

----- Nachricht von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> ---------