[horde] Horde 5 Final: Missing Files in horde/js Folder

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Thu Nov 1 15:28:28 UTC 2012

Quoting Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> Helpeld me too!
>>> Somehow Horde_Core did'nt get renewed.
>>> Had to learn this the hard way by completely uninstalling horde and
>>> reinstalling.
>>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> It would help if one of you guys had the complete log from the
>> unsuccessful upgrade attempt.
>>
> Sorry, but I don't have logs from the upgrade anymore :-(

I get missing js files as well.  I can reverted/re-ran the upgrade 3
times...each time .js files are missing.  I have a parallel install,
so I just copy over the <horde>/js/* files recursively and all is
well.  No errors during the installation of horde/Horde_Core using the
pear upgrade -a -B -c horde command.

Here's the header part of the install, however, that does have some warnings:

# pear upgrade -a -B -c horde
WARNING: "pear/Console_Getopt" is deprecated in favor of
"pear/Console_GetoptPlus"
WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of "pear/HTTP_Request2"
Failed to download pecl/ssh2 within preferred state "stable", latest
release is version 0.12, stability "beta", use
"channel://pecl.php.net/ssh2-0.12" to install
Failed to download pecl/idn within preferred state "stable", latest
release is version 0.2.0, stability "beta", use
"channel://pecl.php.net/idn-0.2.0" to install
Failed to download pear/Text_CAPTCHA within preferred state "stable",
latest release is version 0.4.3, stability "alpha", use
"channel://pear.php.net/Text_CAPTCHA-0.4.3" to install
Failed to download pear/Text_LanguageDetect within preferred state
"stable", latest release is version 0.3.0, stability "alpha", use
"channel://pear.php.net/Text_LanguageDetect-0.3.0" to install
Unknown remote channel: pear.phpunit.de
Failed to download pecl/sasl within preferred state "stable", latest
release is version 0.1.0, stability "alpha", use
"channel://pecl.php.net/sasl-0.1.0" to install
Failed to download pear/Date within preferred state "stable", latest
release is version 1.5.0a3, stability "alpha", use
"channel://pear.php.net/Date-1.5.0a3" to install
WARNING: "pear/Auth_SASL" is deprecated in favor of "pear/Auth_SASL2"
Unknown remote channel: pear.phpunit.de
horde/Horde_Rpc can optionally use PHP extension "soap"
horde/Horde_Rpc can optionally use PHP extension "xmlrpc"
horde/Horde_Cache can optionally use PHP extension "eaccelerator"
(version >= 0.9.5)
horde/Horde_Vfs can optionally use package "pecl/ssh2" (version >= 0.10)
horde/Horde_Mime can optionally use package "pecl/idn"
horde/Horde_Mime can optionally use PHP extension "intl"
horde/Horde_Core can optionally use package "pear/Text_CAPTCHA"
horde/Horde_Core can optionally use package "pear/Text_LanguageDetect"
horde/Horde_Kolab_Server can optionally use package
"channel://pear.phpunit.de/PHPUnit_Story"
horde/Horde_Auth can optionally use package "pecl/sasl"
horde/Horde_Http can optionally use PHP extension "http"
horde/Horde_Test requires package "channel://pear.phpunit.de/PHPUnit"
(version >= 3.5.0)