[horde] try to reinstall

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Nov 2 04:03:44 UTC 2012

Quoting daniele ponzoni <daniele.ponzoni at gmail.com>:

> after my other test for reinstall horde from zero
>
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=lzf.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=pam.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=memcache.so" to php.ini
> Segmentation fault

You are probably telling PEAR to install ALL optional dependencies,
including binary PECL extensions. Unless you need all of those
extensions, read the INSTALL document about how to avoid installing
them. As to why you are segfaulting...no idea, it's probably during
the compilation of one of the extensions.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org