[horde] Horde 5: Display preferences -> Color scheme : only Default available ?

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Nov 4 10:29:26 UTC 2012

----- Nachricht von Bruno Costacurta <techie at costacurta.org> ---------
   Datum: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:17:58 +0100
     Von: Bruno Costacurta <techie at costacurta.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 5: Display preferences -> Color scheme :
only Default available ?
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>> I like it. It's a common looking interface, including the sexy
>> portal page, and doesn't lack 'functionalities'.
>> It lacks themes by today, but it seems all working, like sync,
>> s/mime and pgp.
>>
>> But as an information for the community and the developers, which
>> themes would you like to see in H5?
>
> I think the Color scheme should simply propose a set of different colors.
> No modifications regarding the interface itself which, I agree with
> you, is nice and pleasant.
> Only set of colors.

For testing I took the newest theme of H4 which is WPS-Sober and made
good experiences when modifying that for H5.
Besides the default theme it was the olny one left after upgrading to
H5 so I gave it a try.

Meanwhile I created my own 4-level horde-logo with gimp for the top
left field (using the actual horde color) and moved the
version-showing to the right, so my logo can expand a bit.

does anyone know how to adjust the message list font? I just cannot
find that when doing investigation as shown in the video.