[horde] try to reinstall

daniele ponzoni daniele.ponzoni at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:27:36 UTC 2012

thanks
this is my procedure of installation

is corredt?

pear config-create /var/www/horde /var/www/horde/pear.conf
pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf install pear
/var/www/horde/pear/pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf channel-discover
pear.horde.org
/var/www/horde/pear/pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf  install
horde/horde_role
/var/www/horde/pear/pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf  run-scripts
horde/horde_role
/var/www/horde/pear/pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf install -a
horde/webmail
/var/www/horde/pear/pear -c /var/www/horde/pear.conf install -a -B
horde/passwd
PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR=/var/www/horde  php -d
include_path=/var/www/horde/pear/php /var/www/horde/pear/webmail-install

echo "php_value include_path /var/www/horde/pear/php" >>
/var/www/horde/.htaccess
echo "SetEnv PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR /var/www/horde" >>
/var/www/horde/.htaccess