[horde] Horde 5 - You are using an old, unsupport version of IE.

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Tue Nov 6 01:35:28 UTC 2012

After getting my horde 4 upgraded to horde5, thanks to those that
helped, I am now getting this when logging in with IE 9 on Windows 7.

You are using an old, unsupported version of Internet Explorer. You
must use the minimal view until you upgrade your browser.

Things work fine with Chrome and Firefox.

My IE version is current.  It's vesion 9.08, or more specifically
9.0.8112.16421.

I've tried clear my caceh on my PC, restarted httpd, restart server,
used a different PC, all give me the same.

What can I do to fix this, and what did I not do correctly during my upgrade?

Thank you,

John Bennett