[horde] Horde 5 - You are using an old, unsupport version of IE.

Leena Heino leena.heino at uta.fi
Tue Nov 6 05:54:26 UTC 2012

On 6.11.2012 3:35, John H. Bennett III wrote:
> After getting my horde 4 upgraded to horde5, thanks to those that
> helped, I am now getting this when logging in with IE 9 on Windows 7.
>
> You are using an old, unsupported version of Internet Explorer. You must
> use the minimal view until you upgrade your browser.
>
> Things work fine with Chrome and Firefox.
>
> My IE version is current.  It's vesion 9.08, or more specifically
> 9.0.8112.16421.
>
> I've tried clear my caceh on my PC, restarted httpd, restart server,
> used a different PC, all give me the same.
>
> What can I do to fix this, and what did I not do correctly during my
> upgrade?

You might be using IE 9 with compatibility view. Simple fix is to turn
off compatibility view:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/How-to-use-Compatibility-View-in-Internet-Explorer-9

--
  Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
  ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )