[horde] can't change mail activesync to anything more than 3 days.

Chris Flav chris.flav at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 7 14:35:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just upgrated to 5.0.1 (at least the configuration page in Horde says I am running 5.0.1, the main screen still says 5.0.0 for some reason...) and I continue to have a strange problem with activesync on the iPhone for mail.

If I set the "Mail Days to Sync" to either 1 day or 3 days, everything works fine.  If I set it to anything longer, the device tries to download the inbox and I see repeated opens and closes on the inbox in the imap server logs, yet after 10-15 seconds I get a non-connection to server error on the device and it doesn't download anything.

I switch the sync back to 3 days and the messages from that period are correctly downloaded.

Strangely, other folders than the INBOX folder work when I set it to 1 month or no limit, only the inbox misbehaves.

Any tips on what I should check to get this working?

Thanks,

C. Flav