[horde] Change LDAP password out of Horde

Matthias Petermann matthias at d2ux.org
Fri Nov 9 21:25:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

first of all: thanks for the great work on Horde. I have seen it the
first time a couple of years ago, and the current release convinced me
to give it a try. And it was worth it! Very well-thought and a really
nice intuitive GUI.

There is one thing I am currently missing: I would appreciate it when
it would be possible to change the password of a user within the LDAP
directory where he authenticates against.

For Horde 4 there must been some module: http://www.horde.org/apps/passwd

Is there anything similiar available for Horde 5?

Thanks & kind regards,
Matthias