[horde] Horde Development - Where can I found a start point for beginners

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Nov 11 18:59:57 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I want to build some small programs within my horde portal.

As an example: Build applications for homecontrol (Switch Light and so
on). I kown, how I can connect to my homecontrol server, now I'm
looking for some explanation / Howto for horde.

How can I adress the left side bar, the Top level bar, in wich way
works the UI and so on. Is there any place where I can found some more
information?

I did some tests and I get a left side navigation which has only the
word "list" in it. So I can't figure it out by myself.

Thanks for help
Helmut