[horde] Signature from file

Ole Wolf wolf at blazingangles.com
Wed Nov 14 14:38:51 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if this has been debated before, but otherwise I'd like
some input before filing an enhancement request.

Some email clients read the ".signature" file and inserts its contents
as default signature. Other email clients allow the user to specify a
custom text file or a custom executable script to output a signature
that is appended to the outgoing email. Would this be worthwhile
adding to IMP?

A few design decisions probably apply: for example, whether to specify
different files for HTML and plain text output, or perhaps to pass the
MIME type to the executable script.