[horde] can't add new users via horde admin

Josh Janszen joshjanszen at yhnmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:44:33 UTC 2012

I am using Horde 5 from a fresh install and I am trying to setup SQL Authentication. I am able to add users via a SQL command to the database, but not from the Administration page. When I try to add a new user it thinks for a second and then nothing same page with the form still filled out. I can edit and update users via the administration panel and login using them but not adding new users. Im using Horde Defaults and have tried a separate database with custom queries, but either way did not work. I looked through my logs and have not found any error.

Thanks for any help.