[horde] Issues with Ingo and Dovecot-Managesieved

Ole Wolf wolf at blazingangles.com
Thu Nov 15 00:20:11 UTC 2012

>> 'hordeauth' => 'full',
>   As mentioned in a previous e-mail, this parameter has no effect.
> It was removed in 3.0 (see, e.g., docs/UPGRADING).
>
>   It might work with Ingo 3.0.0, but that was an accident and is
> unsupported.  It has no effect in all future versions.

That makes sense, because recently I noticed it and didn't understand how
this could work with dovecot/sieve. But if it's ignored then that explains
it. :)

It's a rather old configuration that I made ages ago, probably well before
3.0, and the setting has probably survived through several upgrades. In
any event, it's working for me so perhaps the original poster might find
something useful there.