[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.9 (final)

Ingo Herz herz at technik-emden.de
Thu Nov 15 10:49:49 UTC 2012

Does that mean I have to find out the correct version of every single
util pack - not only the included horde packages? Perhaps you should put
a hint into the upgrade instructions about that.

I think I'll stay with 4.0.8 and wait until passwd is available for 5.x ...

Ingo

--
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Herz,                      Hochschule Emden/Leer
Fachbereich Technik                      Tel.: +49 4921 807-1928