[horde] Issue with Horde 5.0.2 and Ingo 3.0.1

Christian Felsing pug at felsing.net
Sun Nov 18 09:05:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

while upgrading from Horde 4 to 5 I got an documentation related(?)
issue. My Webmail system requires full qualified mail address for login
as username. This still worked after upgrade, bur Ingo stops working, it
uses username w/o domain for authentication to Sieve server.

Solution was to set up hooks.php in ingo/config from Ingo examples:

class Ingo_Hooks
{
    public function transport_auth($driver)
    {
        switch ($driver) {
        case 'timsieved':
            $ob = $GLOBALS['registry']->call('mail/imapOb');
            return array(
                'password' => $ob->getParam('password'),
                'username' => $ob->getParam('username')
            );
        }
        return true;
    }
}

Now Ingo Sieve authentication works again.

I don't know if this behaviour is intended or not.

Christian