[horde] Active Sync flag function not working properly

Steven Swarts steven at swartsit.com
Tue Nov 20 13:50:03 UTC 2012

G'day guys, top job on Horde 5.

Problem: Flag function not syncing with server from Samsung Galaxy S3
device.

Server: Debian 6, Horde 5, ISPConfig 3, latest updates from pear.

Elaborated Problem: Using the Exchange Account setup in the Android OS
everything sync's fine (Calendar, Contacts, Email) but when I flag something
on my phone it refuses to sync with the server. I understand (read
somewhere) that a simple flag function won't initiate a full sync, however I
have tried to send emails after flagging an email and forcing a full sync
and still no luck.

Things I've tried:

.         Sending emails after flagging mail

.         Initiating full sync through settings on Android OS

.         Removing Activesync partnership through Webmail login using
Administrator account

.         Checking for updates regularly

.         Setting up an IMAP email account separate to Exchange account and
that works as expected.

Regards,

Steven Swarts

0435 418 761

 <mailto:steven at swartsit.com> steven at swartsit.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, privileged, commercially sensitive or otherwise
protected by law. The message is intended solely for the named addressee (or
a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are not authorised to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please destroy the message or delete it from
your system immediately and notify Swarts IT Services on the number/email
provided above.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Swarts IT Services

To the extent permitted by law, Swarts IT Services will not be liable for
any loss or damage arising from this communication including file
attachments. While all precautions are taken to protect the integrity of our
email systems, we do not warrant the confidentiality or security of email or
attachments that we may receive.