[horde] Horde5 and Opera/Konqueror

Ole Wolf wolf at blazingangles.com
Wed Nov 21 17:31:07 UTC 2012

Quoting steffo76 at gmx.de:

> Very odd. Are we talking the same horde version ? I just removed all
> cache files and still have the same problem.
>
> Installed packages, channel pear.horde.org:

Your list of packages looks like mine, except I've installed the beta
version of Gollem, too.I suspect the error lies somewhere outside of the
Horde framework, such as old session information stored somewhere, you web
server configuration, or your proxy configuration.

(For some reason the above message was rejected by the list server; sorry
if it now appears twice.)

Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby
Telefon: 9632-0108 • Mobil: 2467-5526 • Skype: ole.wolf