[horde] sent mails are not saved in sent-mail

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Tue Nov 27 09:24:09 UTC 2012

Am 2012-11-21 13:27, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:
>
>> Zitat von steffo76 at gmx.de:
>>
>>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------

>>> This is a problem in cyrus. I have no idea if this is the same
>>> problem as in 2.4.16 but apparently changes in the imap_client
>>> library in horde hit a but in cyrus. According to the cyrus people
>>> this will be fixed soon in 2.4.17. I have no idea about the debian
>>> 2.2 packages. Maybe it is possible to downgrade the imap_client
>>> library until cyrus gets fixed to get things up and running ?
>>
>> I don't hope that the Debian-package of cyrus gets fixed soon. So I
>> think the only way is to downgrade the horde packages. Can you please
>> tell me which package exactly has to be downgraded?
>>
>> If I downgrade that means that I should no longer use pear upgrade
>> until either the Debian package is fixed or the horde library no
>> longer triggers the particular bug in cyrus?
>> --
>> Viele Grüße
>> Jens

> around this bug in Cyrus, since I don't expect this bug fix to land in
> any distribution soon.

Are there any news on that topic? It's a total showstopper.

Unfortunatly changing the cyrus-server is not an option as it works for
over 500 users with different clients and can't be touched for a handful
of horde-users on that installation....

It worked with the first horde5/imp6 stable packages - is there a chance
to downgrade the installation?

regards
Lukas