[horde] sent mails are not saved in sent-mail

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Tue Nov 27 11:15:37 UTC 2012

Am 2012-11-27 11:21, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Norbert Schlia <nschlia at oblivion-software.de>:
>
>> Lukas Gradl <horde <at> ssn.at> writes:
>>
>>> Are there any news on that topic? It's a total showstopper.
>>>
>>> Unfortunatly changing the cyrus-server is not an option as it works for
>>> over 500 users with different clients and can't be touched for a handful
>>> of horde-users on that installation....
>>>
>>> It worked with the first horde5/imp6 stable packages - is there a chance
>>> to downgrade the installation?
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Lukas
>>>

>> I second that - would have written the same (just replace 500 with 50
>> users).
>>
>> It worked fine with the last package, so either could we downgrade,
>> could you
>> provide a fix or at least a work around (replace some files etc.).
>
> Upgrade Horde_Imap_Client to version 2.2.2.

Thanks for the quick reply - i tried to do so. Install of
Horde_Imap_Client Version 2.2.2 works fine, restarted browser and tried
- but still the same problem.

This is what I get on syslog:

Nov 27 12:13:14 horde HORDE: [imp] Der E-Mail-Server konnte den Inhalt
der Nachricht nicht auswerten. Can not process the binary data [pid 7510
on line 382 of "/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php"]

regards
Lukas

--

software security networks