[horde] Can't Login in Horde 5.0.2 with IMP after upgrade

Simon Lichtinghagen sl at bnmsp.de
Tue Nov 27 16:21:06 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I just updated my Horde to Horde Groupware 5.0.2.

As I was already logged in, there was no problem.

But after logout, I can't login again.

It says:

ERR: HORDE [horde] FAILED LOGIN for sl [IP] to Horde [pid 805 on line
192 of "/var/www/cloud/webmail/login.php"]

in the logfile.

I didn't changed anything in the configs, only upgraded with "pear
upgrade horde/webmail".

I temporary downgraded to H5.0.1, and there is no problem.

Is this a known issue or should I open a bug-ticket?

Thank you!

Regards,

Simon