[horde] sent mails are not saved in sent-mail

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Nov 28 09:19:02 UTC 2012

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> Am 2012-11-28 08:55, schrieb Jens Grüntjes:
>
>> Michael Slusarz provided a fix for bug #11769 which works fine for me. I
>> only changed the file /usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Socket.php with
>> commit 960691b5754d8ccd23cadaabb076cf72c231971f from git.
>
> I ugraded to Horde_Imap_Client-2.2.3 this morning. The first tests
> didn't work (Error: Unrecognized command [pid 8713 on line 390 of
> "/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php"]) but during the preparations for
> getting some debug-traces it magically started to work. Very
> strange...
>
> But since then it worked as expected so I consider that fixed, too.

Well.. you will probably see this every time you login.  Since the
APPEND command needs to fail first before we can catch this failure
and downgrade to lesser behavior.

The real solution remains to upgrade your server to a fixed version.
There is a performance penalty for working around this broken server
behavior.

michael