[horde] upgrade from 1.2.xx to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8

Paul Ronald jhon.higgins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:57:47 UTC 2012

2012/11/23 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von Paul Ronald <jhon.higgins at gmail.com>:
>

>  Hi,
>>
>> i have upgrade my horde, all the process was well. But i have some errors:
>>
>> - the schema of kronolith say this "SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view
>> already exists: 1050 Table 'kronolith_events_mysqlgeo' already exists"
>> when
>> i try to update. All others schemas are well. Of kronolith name i have:
>>

> And *did* it exist already? If yes, how did you create it, and why?
>
>     - kronolith_events
>>    - kronolith_shares
>>    - kronolith_shares_groups
>>    - kronolith_shares_seq
>>    - kronolith_shares_users
>>    - kronolith_storage
>>

>> - if i try to create a new address book of contacts, address book of note,
>> calendar or address book of tasks, the screen show OK, but are not
>> created.
>>

> No idea what you mean.
>

>  - if i try to create a new item into the defaults address book of
>> contacts,
>> address book of note, calendar or address book of tasks, of the user, the
>> new entry is created well.
>>
>> - If i use new users of horde, never logged, the problem is the same.
>>
>> When i do the upgrade, i not see any error.
>>
>> Can anybody help me?
>>

>> Best regards
>>

> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Hi,

i will try to explain me. First of all, i did a backup of my database
MYSQL. i have upgrade my horde, all the process was well, but i have some
errors:

   1º. the schema of kronolith say that is not update. if i click for
update the schema of kronolith, says "SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view
    already exists: 1050 Table 'kronolith_events_mysqlgeo' already exists"

    2º. i can not create new adress book, calendars, notes, etc.

    3º. Syncml, is not working and before works fine.

These are the steps that i did:

execute pecl upgrade
execute pecl install imagick
download an install http://www.xmailserver.org/xdiff-lib.html
download an install pecl install xdiff-1.5.2.tgz
pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
pear install horde/horde_role
pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
pear install --alldeps horde/webmail-4.0.8
pear install pear/MDB2#MySQL
/usr/bin/webmail-install
kronolith-convert-to-utc

I did a error, because i have two servers and after complete this steps in
the first server, i repeat these in the second server. When i execute the
/usr/bin/webmail-install into the second server it give some errors. I do
not known if this can be the cause of my problems.

Thank you