[horde] horde h5 and passwd

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 30 11:07:42 UTC 2012

Citeren Nicolás Valera <nvalera at gmail.com>:

> On 11/29/2012 01:36 PM, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>> Citeren Nicolás Valera <nvalera at gmail.com>:

>>> I can't find the way to configure ingo vacations with virtual users
>>> postfix+mysql
>>
>> Which backend did you configure for Ingo? If you don't have a
>> 'ingo/config/backends.local.php' file, there is the problem.
>>
>> Best regards, Arjen
>>

> I have Postfix with virtual users with mysql.
> So, how to i have configure vacations?
> I couldn't find anything in ingo backends.
>
> i found this article but for the version 3
> http://www.held-im-ruhestand.de/software/postfix/horde-virtual-vacation

Which IMAP server do you use? Since you mention MySQL, I suspect that
you're using Cyrus. I have no experience whatsoever with that. For
instance with Dovecot, it is possible to setup home directories for
virtual users:

     http://wiki2.dovecot.org/VirtualUsers/Home

In this case, you can use the 'sieve' backend, which will then take
care of the vacation replies. But of course, this is not an option if
you're using a different IMAP server.

Best regards, Arjen