[horde] Help Need for Ingo

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4schiefer.de
Wed Dec 5 21:59:50 UTC 2012

Dear folk,

I need a little bit help for ingo.
I installed ingo today and I did the upgrade of the database. After I
click on a Apply Folder an it didn't work, no Idea why.

After that I played a little it around and setup an new rule, it also
didn't work. So I try to copy a rule - and Ingo said the forwared rule
was copied, but I click on a complete different one. I also do not see
a rule like vacation or forwared.

My left side menu shows only blacklist, whitelist and new rule, nothing else.

Errlog shows nothing. Maybe you can point me to way to find the
problem. If I acess ingo databbase table and rules, I saw all these
rules.

Thanks for any help

Helmut

--