[horde] Upgrade From Horde 3 to Horde 5

Jacky Chan jackyc at wkg1.umac.mo
Thu Dec 6 08:24:34 UTC 2012

Hi there,

May I know is there any way to upgrade the database schema from Horde 3 to
Horde 5, since we have IMP 4 running on Horde 3 currently, and the
preference tables is under horde performance. Once I imported the current
data into the new database, and click the "Upgrade DB" in the admin console
of Horde 5, it shows "Horde_Prefs                   DB schema is out of
date" and prompts "SQLSTATE[22P02]: Invalid text representation: 7 ERROR:
invalid input syntax for type bytea"  ...

May I have your advise? Thanks a lot for your time!

Yours Sincerely,
Jacky Chan