[horde] Can't add Outlook meeting request to Kronolith

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Thu Dec 6 09:12:51 UTC 2012

Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

>> DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (Romance Standard Time)
>                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I doubt that this is a valid timezone... :-)

I was a bit puzzled, too, so I googled it. Apparently this is a
Microsoft invention which corresponds to GMT+1.

> Configure your timezone in your Global Preferences->Locale and Time.
> Horde is probably falling back to an (invalid) timezone configured
> in php.ini.

My locale and time is already set to Europe/Copenhagen. When I execute
phpinfo() from the Horde PHP CLI, it also lists the default setting as
the one set in php.ini (Europe/Copenhagen, too).

So something else is wrong; maybe it's a Kronolith bug caused by
Microsoft's creative naming of timezones?

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby