[horde] Can't add Outlook meeting request to Kronolith

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Thu Dec 6 09:56:10 UTC 2012

Quoting Ole Wolf <ole at naturloven.dk>:

> This looks like it may be a bug in Kronolith--would a Kronolith
> developers care to comment?

There seems to be additional problems: if I decide to accept the
meeting request without having IMP/Kronolith add it to my
calendar--that is, only a confirmation email will be sent to the
organizer--it also fails, this time complaining that "No From: address
has been provided". I take it that IMP is supposed to use the From:
address of the sender of the meeting invitation which is both valid
and provided.

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby