[horde] Horde_Imap_Client-2.3.1 does not work

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Dec 6 23:26:26 UTC 2012

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com>:

> 2012/12/6 Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>> And while I would like to see the minimum version bumped in the next minor
>> release, I know this isn't going to happen.  As much as I disagree with the
>> Debian model, if we cut out that existing market than we lose a substantial
>> number of current/potential installations.
>
> I never noticed that horde is unhappy with debian.
> Which linux distro is preferred by horde?

Horde isn't unhappy with debian.

*I* am not thrilled with distributions continuing to distribute old
software.  And having people blindly defend that practice.  I've
learned today that a lot of smart people are not aware of the
potential issues related to this.

But I reiterate that I am not speaking for Horde as a project.

With that being said... it's best if I let this thread die out.  I've
harped on it long enough.

michael