[horde] Problem with IMP Configuration

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4schiefer.de
Sat Dec 8 20:32:24 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I try to enable IMP for Mailboxmanagement incl. ACL. Whenever I click
on the ACL with "right mouse click" I got the message: Horde_IMAP....
require Username and password.

So I set
'admin' => array(
         'params' => array(
             'username' => 'XXXXX',
             'password' => 'XXXXX',
             // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
             // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
             // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
             //'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
             // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
             // you can modify the following parameters from their default
             // values.
             'protocol' => 'imap',
             'secure' => 'false',
             'hostspec' => 'localhost',
             'port' => 143

in my backends.local.php. I try username,user,login .... nothing worked.
Now my questions: What is the right variable name for the admin access?
Is there anything what I have to enable on the Cyrus part?

Thanks for help. I try google, but I don't find the right part.

--
Best Regards
Helmut Schiefer