[horde] delete old emails

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Dec 11 19:51:18 UTC 2012

Quoting Kirk McGee Studios <kirk at kirkmcgee.com>:

> It does not slow down the upload or overload the files to have 10's of
> thousands of old emails?

I have no idea what you are asking here.  Are you asking if it is
going to take a lot of time to search/delete 10's of thousands of old
emails?  If so: of course it is.  But that's required of any IMAP
client (e.g. Thunderbird requires that EVERY mail in a mailbox is
loaded - IMP doesn't do this, it only loads on demand).