[horde] IMP - Additional Name Space

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4schiefer.de
Wed Dec 12 19:04:04 UTC 2012

Hello Michael,

Sorry for the late reply. During the last days, I learned a lot. One
thing, I found the option to enable logging in the backend.local.php.
So I got a debug reply from cyrus. This option was very helpfull. So I
had to say - Imp works fine, it's a problem on the cyrus part.

I'm not sure where, but I'll figured it out.
Thanks for help

Helmut

----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------