[horde] hide module options

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Dec 13 16:51:04 UTC 2012

> Hello Jan,
>
> I found a temporary solution for this: removing (or renaming) the prefs.php
> file for the specific module. We have no preferences with that module so it
> won't affect nothing.

What do you mean "you don't have preferences with that module"?

I wouldn't do that. The prefs.php file *is* used by accompanying application (module). Most of them would be very broken for new users without preferences file. That's the main reason why in Horde 3 application wouldn't even run if sysadmin didn't rename prefs.php.dist to prefs.php.

--
   Vilius