[horde] Error in NAG if I click on the save or delete button

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Fri Dec 14 07:48:27 UTC 2012

>> ----- Message from Benedetto Vassallo <benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it>
>> ---------
>>     Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:05:08 +0100
>>     From: Benedetto Vassallo <benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it>
>>  Subject: Re: [horde] Error in NAG if I click on the save or delete
>> button
>>       To: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Hi,
>>> I had the same problem (see "NAG doesn't work" thread).
>>> I definitely solved it moving norde on the DocumentRoor of my webserver.
>>> Ragards
>>> --
>>> Benedetto Vassallo
>>> Sistema Informativo di Ateneo
>>> Settore Gestione Reti Hardware e Software
>>> U.O.B. Sviluppo e manutenzione dei sistemi
>>> Università degli studi di Palermo
>>>
>>> Phone: +3909123860056
>>> Fax: +390916529124

>> ----- End message from Benedetto Vassallo <benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it>
>> -----
>> --
>> Best Regards
>> Helmut Schiefer
>> --
>>

> I'd be interested in hearing from someone that has gotten this to work,
> and seeing some example config info.  My horde install isn't in my
> document root and I also am getting the above error when trying to save
> tasks.  My distro is running Apache/2.2.3, and my horde5 install is up
> to date as of today.
>
> I did check that mod_rewrite is enabled, I've tried using
> $conf['urls']['pretty'] = to false and rewrite, checked the bugs site
> and that stated to take this issue to the forums, and tried to find some
> examples of how to use mod_rewrite, which haven't worked for me yet.

You do not only have to install, but also enable mod_rewrite.

a2enmod rewrite

Did you try setting a rewrite_base in your /horde/.htaccess?

You can also download a ready-to-run version from
http://susestudio.com/a/BZ4vzQ/horde-5-sles-11-sp2

This install removes the .htaccess files and provides an apache config
instead. Feel free to port this to debian or whatever setup.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de